On Facebook, the process to send a particular message to all your friends is the same as sending the message to one friend. But your message can be sent to only 250 members. In case you want to send a message to all your friends given on the menu list, then you have to create many groups on Facebook. Want to send a message to all friends on Facebook? Follow the instructions given in this article.
Here’s How to Send a Message to All Friends on Facebook Using Messenger App
• Open the Facebook Messenger application installed on the iPhone or Android.
• The Messenger application symbol resembles an azure color speech bubble with the white bolt.
• Press on the New Chat symbol.
• Search for the symbol at the upper right-hand side of the display.
• Choose the friends to whom you want to send the message, enter the friend name in the given box located at the upper side of the display.
• After that, choose that friend.
• Press on the OK button after selecting all the Facebook friends to whom you wish to send the message.
• Enter in the message.
• Press on the typing section located at the end of the display for opening the system keyboard.
• After typing the message, press on the Send option.
• The send symbol resembles a paper airplane located at the end right-hand side of the display.
Steps to Send a Message to All Friends on Facebook Using Internet Browser
• Go to the online site of Facebook.
• Sign in to the Facebook account by entering the registered email address and password.
• After that, press on the Messages symbol which resembles a black chat bubble provided at the upper right-hand side of the Facebook main page.
• You will get the pull-down list on the screen.
• Press on the New Message option by going to the pull-down list for opening the new chat section.
• Enter the names of all the friends from whom you wish to get the response.
• Press on the input box.
• Enter the message which you want to send to one on your Facebook friend.
• After typing the message, click on the Enter button provided on the system keyboard so that you can send a message to the friends.
Once you have completed all the steps as mentioned above, follow these:
• You will get a box with the parameters on the screen which you have to address before sending the message.
• You can give a name to the created group by pressing on the “Name Your Group” option and entering the name.
• You can also choose the adding on the symbol for the Facebook group by pressing on the box with a plus symbol provided to the left-hand side of the friend name section.
• In that window, you can add only 250 recipients.
• The menu of all the Facebook friends appears on the screen.
• Go to the menu list for selecting the friends to whom you wish to add to the conversation by pressing on the radial option given to the left-hand side of the friend’s name.
• Complete this procedure by pressing on the Create option.
• Enter in the message.
• Click on the Enter button for sending the message.
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.